Visual Report Designer
- FASTREPORT®.NET does not use the MS Visual Studio IDE to create and modify reports like many other reporting tools do. Instead, it contains a powerful visual report designer that supports zooming, undo/redo, guidelines and rulers. It has a fully customizable interface with a MS Visual Studio look. The report designer can be integrated into the run-time, so you can give your users the ability to modify existing reports and create new ones. The integrated report designer is run-time royalty-free
- The Report Structure control visualizes the logical structure of your report. It helps you to better understand the report (especially if you are not its author)
- Standard Report Wizard. In 5 steps create a well-formed, ready-to-use report
- Label wizard supports most label types and helps you create label reports in a few mouse clicks
- The Report Designer can be used in MDI (Multi-Document Interface) mode to allow working with several reports at the same time
- Visual online web report designer works on any platform (Enterprise edition only).